September marks the begininng of Brussel Sprout season- which inspired me to share my favorite Brussel Sprout dish with you! Brussel Sprouts are high in vitamin K, which is beneficial for bone health.
1. Brussel sprouts
2. Sliced mushrooms
3. Sliced pearl onions
4. 1-2 chopped Italian red chili peppers
1. Boil brussel sprouts in a pot until tender.
2. In the meantime, prepare a pan with oil, and saute pearl onions until tender and gold in color.
3. Add Mushrooms and stir until golden.
4. Once cooked, add brussel sprouts into the pan with chopped chili peppers and a dash of seasme oil.
5. Once mixed, remove from pan and enjoy!